Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Stock Photography and footage, comparison

Hello,

I'd like to consider myself a photographer and videographer all in the same vein. I enjoy both, and like to see how both can be cleaned up in post to create a nice final product. I must admit however that video sales are really trumping my image sales. Granted, I do have almost the same number of each (when usually one would have alot more photos when compared to videos, I would think).

My advice is that if your camera can shoot footage, definitely give it a whirl and begin learning the ropes... it is the future of sales, I am convinced.

Keep shooting and good luck in your sales, todays post was short short short.

2 comments:

  1. I agree. The demand for video content is ever increasing. Shooting stock footage can indeed give you higher revenue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well said...nice blog
    Book online bus ticket from Redbus

    ReplyDelete

Liked what you read? Get involved in the discussion!